Monday, August 6, 2012

More running tunes! Great Training!

This morning I started my run from Two Rivers Bridge again.  I love running from there, you have a mostly flat course, you can do 4 miles, 5 miles or 7 miles in the park before you come back over the bridge and its full of wonderful life, deer, armadillo, frogs, snakes and possum.  At 5:45 its getting daylight (getting later and later each morning).  Daybreak in the park is so glorious because when you come back east the sun is coming up over Maumelle across the river and this morning it was a wonderfully large orange ball with ridges of purple and blue coming from.  Just above the sun stretches the 4.30 bridge joining little rock and North Little Rock with the constant noise of cars beginning the weekday rush hour.  Oblivious to me.  I feel sorry for them because they are not where I am.  Oh well, maybe they get their opportunity later in the day.

Anyway Today's music brought to you by:

 NERO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promises_%28Nero_song%29

Mr Scruff

Gigolo Music LTD 13

Mr.Scruff Ninja Tuna With Bonus Bait

and

Las Mas Picudas del Tribal


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment