Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Where were the deer?

Ok, so I went out on my usual early morning run at Two Rivers Park this morning and there was not a deer to be found.  WTF?  Don't they know that their job at 6am is to provide ambiance for my morning run?  I feel so let down by the wildlife community today....

Oh well.  One white tailed bunny did show up for the party and bounced around on the west loop.

I felt good this morning, my 6 miles went really easily, although I did not experience the 7:40 phenomenon.
 I ran into Karen Hayes!  She was banged up from a fall she took on a recent 50 mile training run.  It happened at mile 44 of her run so she was almost finished.  Otherwise she said the run went great.  I knew it would.... :)

I have no new music to report.  I'll look at more on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment