Friday, August 17, 2012

Ugh! Earbud Hell!!!

Ok, The Yur buds failed me this morning. 

One issue right now is that the R and L have worn off them and It's hard to tell which goes in which ear.  And ever since the left yur bud blue thingie fell off, I cant get it back on properly to stay in my ear.  So this morning I went out for my normal two rivers run and it started to rain on me.  The left yurbud, not having a good seal immediately separated from my ear and began to loosen.  By the time I was three miles in, it was falling completely out of my ear.  I got so annoyed by it I finally had to take it out and tuck it into my shirt and go single eared. 

I was so angry, I mean for what I payed for them they should perform better.  So I'm on the hunt for something new...


No comments:

Post a Comment