Monday, August 13, 2012

A bit of worry...

So in an earlier post I noted I was recovering from a knee injury.  Well during my last long run I got some touches of the pain back.  I'm a little worried.  At the end of the run I was not in any pain but it occurred, just slightly, during the run.  It may not have been the same pain.  I figure there are a few reasons for this:

1. My camelback is too heavy and causing my posture to be bad while its full
2.  My shoes were old ( I just got a new pair).
3.  I cut back on my anti-inflammatory meds...they were giving my stomach issues....
4.  I'm hyper sensitive to ANY pain in my knee right now be it related to the injury or not.
5.  My knee knows I registered for the Do Wacka Do and its protesting

I'm taking today off, taking my full regimen of meds and going for an easy run in the morning.   I kinda wish I were running alone in the morning because of this, I don't want to let on that anything is wrong with my knee and I don't want to try to run too fast or too anything,.....

I just don't want to feel any more pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment