Monday, July 30, 2012

Debating....

I'm thrilled to be running well again and getting my training back on track.  I feel however, that the slightest wrong move can re aggravate my injury. 

Early next month I'm scheduled to go with my brother to the Hotter than Hell Bike ride in Wichita Falls Texas and there is a half marathon taking place there that I ran last year.  The most I can remember about this race is the steep roller coaster hills we had to climb up and down.  The race takes place on an off road bike trail. 

My fear is re injuring my knee on one of these steep drops Then not being able to participate in the Do Wacka Do trail 50K in September and possible my Pumpkin Holler in October. 

I will still go, maybe I can get a run in on the road while Jerry is riding his bike.  Who knows. I'm really nervous about running it.  But I may be just paranoid.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment