Sunday, October 5, 2014

Morning's are way to productive. For all the wrong reasons

It's October.  Which means the temperature is dropping, which for runners is great because you can run without dying from heat exhaustion.  For me, since I am unable to run right now, I stay indoors because my new sport is cycling.  Yesterday I went to cycle at about 10:00 am and normally, for a run the temperature would have been perfect but for cycling it was chilly.  I hope I am able to continue training through the winter. 

I have however been planning to race my bike.  It's not a full fledged road bike, its a hybrid which I am very comfortable on.  I'm a little intimidated to move to a road bike.  Not sure I like leaning as much as you have to for riding those, but not sure if I will be able to ride in races on a hybrid. 

Anyway instead of getting up at  the ass crack of dawn to run this morning I stayed in and organized my pantry.  It was amazing.  I do plan to go ride today.  Later when it warms up.  I would have never said something that crazy as a runner...

whatevs...

No comments:

Post a Comment