Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friday's Long run!

And sometimes you have those amazing run's and you wish you could bottle that energy and feeling up and re release it during a marathon.  Friday's long run was one of those.  I pulled a 9:20 pace for 15 miles.  It was a beautiful sunny morning and my run started at 8:40 am.  It was cold then I started, in the high 20's but I quickly warmed up in the sun, pounding away at the trail.  I cruized over the Big Dam Bridge, then ran the mile and a half stretch to the two rivers bridge.  Crossed that then circled the park.  There were others around getting their runs in but very few.  I almost had the trail to myself and it was so refreshing just to sink into the tunes on my iPod and think about nothing.

New Music!  Maclemore!  I love the  new album The Heist:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Heist-Explicit/dp/B009G78EE2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359901951&sr=8-2&keywords=The+Heist


Purchase this!  You won't be disapointed!

New Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment